Position Title: Finance Data Entry Coordinator
Location: Mason, Ohio
Status: Temporary, part-time to full-time (with potential temp to permanent hire)
Reports to: Finance and Human Resources Director
Works closely with: Finance Administrator, Finance Team, Advancement Team, Sponsorship Team
Position summary: Ensure incoming donation translations are recorded in a timely and accurate manner in order to directly impact the funding of ministry activities.
- Enter donation data in Blackbaud related to checks, credit cards, ACH, or other donations in a precise and timely manner.
- Update constituent records with changes such as contact and financial information.
- Provide other administrative support for the finance team as needed.
Required education and experience:
- High School Graduate
- Some admin experience preferred but not required
Required skills and abilities:
- Have a clear understanding of and commitment to Back2Back’s mission and vision.
- Adhere to and share the Back2Back Statement of Faith, Cultural Values, and Standards of a Staff Member.
- Operate with basic competency in Microsoft Office and Google Applications.
- Effective written and verbal communication.
- High quality customer service (donor relations)
- Research questions and solve problems independently
- Strong organization skills
- Flexible to adjust priorities as needed
- Maintain confidentiality.
This job description is intended to convey essential information about the scope and requirements of the position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, duties or responsibilities associated with the role. Staff may be assigned tasks other than those specifically listed in this description in order to further the goals of the role or of the organization.
Back2Back Ministries is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults as outlined in the Back2Back Safeguarding Policy. We recognize the effectiveness of safe recruitment and are committed to recruiting candidates who share this commitment to safeguarding.