Position Title: Assistant to the Cincinnati Site Director
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Reports to: Cincinnati Site Director
Works closely with: Cincinnati Site Director, Care Coodination Team, Coaching Team
Position summary: This position enhances Back2Back Cincinnati’s effectiveness by providing office support along with assisting with Back2Back Cincinnati opportunities, including coordinating camps and retreats
- Coordinates meetings and other administrative duties as assigned.
- Participate in meetings with action steps and takeaways
- Determines priority of work assignments and processes in a prompt manner as directed.
- Maintains confidentiality
- Routinely communicates with all employees
- Collaborate with appropriate internal resources
- Work with staff to formulate and accomplish
- Coordinate credit card receipts and statements each month
- Participate in 1-3 Communities of Belonging
- Open and close the building
- Back2Back Cincinnati Camp and Retreat coordination
- Works with friends and family to create ministry partners and sustain ministry partnership development.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Required skills and abilities:
- Have a clear understanding of and commitment to Back2Back’s mission and vision.
- Adhere to and share the Back2Back Statement of Faith, Cultural Values, and Standards of a Staff Member.
- Operate with basic competency in Microsoft Office and Google Applications.
- Highly organized, detail and quality oriented and is able to manage and execute multiple projects to meet deadlines
- Experience in technical writing, editing, and proofreading
- Graphics and layout talent
- Ability to present new ideas effectively and provide excellent customer service
- Polished and professional customer contact skills
- Must be a self-starter
This job description is intended to convey essential information about the scope and requirements of the position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, duties or responsibilities associated with the role. Staff may be assigned tasks other than those specifically listed in this description in order to further the goals of the role or of the organization.