Prayer is essential in the work God is doing around the world. You are making a difference in the lives of children through prayer. Thank you!
- Please pray for ongoing site construction. Pray safety for the workers and easy connections between everyone helping to build the new site.
- Please pray for community relationships between full-time staff and those living near the new site.
- Please pray for the seven 10th grade girls as they complete their final months of study before final exams. These grades will determine their future in Junior College – please pray for clarity and focus for each of the girls.
- Please pray for the ongoing construction and establishment of the school on campus. Pray for qualified and called teachers and administrators to join the Back2Back India team in the coming year.
- Hilda Dalila, a mom in the Strong Families Program, is guiding her family through a very difficult, life-changing event. Please be in prayer for her and her children Jose Luis and Leydi as they transition back to Cancun after laying their daughter and sister, Zury, to rest. Pray they lean into God through this painful time.
- Please pray for staff as they continue to work on team unity and lead teams in joining what God is doing in Cancun.
- Please pray for emotional and spiritual peace for the children as they transition into a new year. Pray also for the caregivers as they provide support to each child.
- Please pray for the safe return of staff members who traveled to be with family over the holidays.
- Please pray for new staff members moving to Monterrey this month. Pray for smooth and seamless transitions and quick connections on site.
- Please pray that staff and leadership would seek God’s guidance and wisdom in how to move forward into 2019 and for blessing and favor.
- Please pray for wisdom, guidance, strength, and endurance for staff as they carry out new plans in 2019 inspired by God.
- Please join us in praise as staff member Plangkat Felix was recently married. Pray for their new marriage and all that’s to come for their new family.
- Please pray for Hope and Cheque Garcia as they transition back to the Dominican Republic this month. Pray they return rested and with open hearts for what God is writing for 2019.
- Please continue to pray for God’s direction on how to best offer care to the orphaned and vulnerable child in the Dominican Republic.
- Please pray God would provide the necessary resources to empower families towards sustainability in Cincinnati.
- Please pray for the growing Back2Back Cincinnati staff team – that they would be centered on Christ, collaborative with partnerships, and connected to the children and families they serve.
U.S. Corporate Office
- Please pray for the global staff team as they work through their ministry goals and personal goals for 2019. Pray they continue to go deeper in impact with the children served.
- Please pray for 2019 goals for each department in the U.S. office – that each team would be united in their work on behalf of the orphaned and vulnerable child.