- Please pray for three young adults who have recently transitioned from a partnering children’s home to the Hope Education Program. Pray for healthy relationships between the students and their new House Parents and for smooth transitions as they adjust to living in family-style care, in a new area of town.
- Please pray for the staff team as they implement new training within the Strong Families Program. Pray for connections to forge and partnerships to be strengthened within the neighboring community of Canaan.
- Please pray for children from 6th class to college level who are transitioning back to in-person schooling and back to living on campus. Pray they are able to catch up and transition well after living apart and learning virtually.
- Please pray for dedicated and called teachers to be called to serve at the school on campus in India, so the school can open by June of this year.
- Please pray for ongoing protection over the staff and families as they are now gathering in the community centers throughout the week.
- Please pray for high school students who are in their last semester before graduation. School is still virtual and they are missing out on many milestones in their final year of high school. Pray they still enjoy and celebrate this time in their lives.
- Please pray for successful implementation of the new discipleship program and the materials being used for it.
- Please pray for ongoing success for new clients at a local resource center who are receiving support from Back2Back.
- Please pray as the Foster Care team is interviewing and training new foster family candidates.
- Please pray for the Strong Families Program and Captain teams as they evaluate candidates for reintegration with biological families. Pray for discernment and clarity as these decisions are made.
- Please pray for the teens being served in Nigeria and for God’s ongoing protection and guidance in their lives as they grow in independence.
- Please pray for the many staff members who have lost relatives and loved ones recently. Pray for comfort, healing, and peace.
- Please pray for the COVID situation in-country to subside so schools can reopen and welcome children back.
- Please pray for ongoing adjustment for the Garcia family in their return to the D.R. and for Leah Martinez as she transitions to full-time work there.
- Please pray for the Cincinnati team as they go through Undivided, a racial reconciliation experience. Pray they learn and grow together as a team.
- Please pray for the high school students who are moving from virtual to blended learning. Pray the transition is smooth and there are no losses in transition.
Please pray for a few leadership team members as they travel to Nigeria to connect with Comment start staff Comment end and ministry partners.
Please pray for future mission trip planning that is in process for summer teams.