- Protection for staff and children against COVID-19.
- The government of Haiti as they think through strategies for reopening the country.
- The children served and their ongoing health and safety during this time.
- Wisdom for government officials, leaders, and Back2Back staff in caring for the children served.
- Ongoing provision for families who have been without work for months.
- Wisdom and creativity for staff as we continue to connect with children and families virtually through the summer.
- A Hope Program student who is transitioning to live with a family member in a new city. Pray for healthy and safe transitions.
- Continued health and safety over the children and staff, especially as homes prepare to welcome some of the children back.
- Students who were scheduled to join the Hope Program in August. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, they will not be able to transition until the virus is no longer considered a national emergency.
- The Foster Families team who is training 12 new families alongside the government after a successful campaign to recruit foster families.
- Discernment and wisdom as staff find creative solutions to continue programming and general operations.
- Graduating students who will soon be taking final exams.
- Protection around the Back2Back house in the D.R. while staff are away due to COVID-19.
- Economic provision for the people in the D.R. who have lost their jobs during this pandemic.
- The students participating in the summer reading program – that they feel safe and their reading helps lessen the education gap.
- The city of Cincinnati – that we continue to move towards equality and unity.
- New staff as they work to raise support in this season.
- New staff to be called and equipped to join Back2Back teams, even without opportunities to visit the sites this summer.
Want to receive monthly prayer requests straight to your inbox? Sign up here!