- Peace for the children in the homes who are unsure of what to expect for next year’s education.
- Wisdom for the leadership of Haiti as they make tough, uncertain choices.
- All the children to hold fast to the moral and spiritual foundation that has been instilled in them with Back2Back.
- The staff and families confined to the campus, caring for the few children still under their care. Pray also for those confined to their homes.
- Cancun staff as they continue to find creative ways to connect with families during this time. Pray they would be able to encourage families and meet their ongoing spiritual, physical, educational, emotional, and social needs from afar.
- Cancun, as a whole, as tourism is shut down until at least the end of May. This is having a large effect on thousands of people, as tourism is Cancun’s only industry.
- The safety, health, and well-being of the children served, as many are with their biological families at this time.
- The Mazatlán staff – that they would remain strong in the faith and preserver in love as they strive to serve the children and one another.
- Wisdom to know the best medical recommendations to help protect staff and others during this time, and strength and energy to implement them.
- House parents and Hope Program students whose routines have changed drastically during this time.
- The continued health of the Nigerian community as they praise God for keeping all the children served healthy during this time.
- A good crop this year for the communities and families Back2Back works with, as planting season has begun.
- Provision for day workers in the DR whose income has been greatly impacted by the quarantine.
- Protection from abuse for children living in at-risk families during this quarantine season.
- Families in Cincinnati who are experiencing greater disparity both physically and educationally due to COVID-19
- The families we partner with, as we continue to be a safe adult virtually.
- Continued staff community as we all work remotely during this time.
- Wisdom and discernment to continue the necessary things that started during COVID-19.
Want to receive monthly prayer requests straight to your inbox? Sign up here!