Serve Locally While Making a Global Impact
Volunteering in Back2Back’s US Corporate office located in Mason, Ohio, is a way to get involved with Back2Back quickly and serve locally while making a global impact!
If you are interested in volunteering with Back2Back:
- Review the current opportunities listed below
- Review the Volunteer Agreement & Waiver
- When you are ready to apply, click here to complete the application.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Volunteer Program Opportunities:
- Back2Back Learn Developer– Back2Back Learn is the learning management system used by all Back2Back staff to help provide every staff member with the opportunity to learn and develop in their role, as well as eliminating the conversation of “I didn’t know we had that.” Support the growth of the ministry by using your skills in the WordPress platform to develop Back2Back Learn into a more effective training tool for global staff and partners. This volunteer position works with the Employee Relations Director and requires a minimum of 3 hours per week and coding experience in PHP. Familiarity with remote FTP server access, local code testing, and other web languages are also very helpful, and you are welcome to work from home.
- Back2Back Learn Administrative Assistant- Back2Back Learn is the learning management system used by all Back2Back staff to help provide every staff member with the opportunity to learn and develop in their role, as well as eliminating the conversation of “I didn’t know we had that.” The Learn Administrative Assistant will help support the BackBack Learn Coordinator with building new courses, creating white papers and quizzes, tagging media resources, posting welcome/good-bye posts, running progress reports for other staff for specific courses, testing courses to make sure everything is working properly, and basic cleaning up of user information/tagging/posts, etc. The Learn Administrative Assistant will also work closely with the IT Director and the Employee Relations Director and require a minimum of 5 hours per week.
- Host– Support Back2Back by hosting a staff member or ministry partner in your home. Being part of the host home team means providing a place to stay and few meals for three to seven days at least once per year. Host homes must be within 30 minutes of the Back2Back US Corporate Office located in Mason. Hosts will coordinate with specific event planners on detailed logistics.
- Child Sponsorship Program Letters– Help support the Child Sponsorship Program on a quarterly basis with child and sponsor letters. Tasks could include prepping envelopes, documenting letters in a database, or printing materials. The timeframe commitment could be anywhere from 2-6 hours, 2-3 days each week, for 1-3 weeks each quarter.
- Child Sponsorship Tasks– Help support the Child Sponsorship Program by volunteering a few hours each week or every other week. The tasks may not always be very exciting, but your support will help with all the tasks of keeping the child sponsorship program running smoothly. The timeframe commitment could be anywhere from 1-3 hours weekly or bi-weekly, based on need.
- Child Sponsorship Project Support– Would you like to be on the list of people who are contacted to help with special projects for the Child Sponsorship Program? These projects will come up infrequently, and may be tasks you can do from home. The timeframe commitment could be anywhere from 1-20 hours, but could be split up over several days or possibly weeks.