No matter where you are, you can make a global impact!
Whether it’s your time, unique skills, or something else, you can offer it on behalf of orphaned and vulnerable children. We want to help you make a global impact by volunteering with Back2Back!
Volunteer with Back2Back
1) Review the current opportunities below
2) Review the Volunteer Agreement & Waiver
Current Volunteer Opportunities
US Corporate Office (location: Mason, OH)
Employee Relations Translator
With over 300 global staff, it is our desire to provide training in our staff team’s heart languages. We are in need of people who are fluent in Spanish (Latin American preferred), French, Telugu, and Hausa to translate and edit translated materials (usually performed by Google Translate). The focus of this translation is on written content.
- This is a remote position for someone who is fluent in Spanish, French, Telugu or Hausa.
- Hours are flexible per week and per month, with a projected minimum of 8 hours/month, depending on the need.
- Interested? Please contact Terry Jepson at email@example.com
Child and Family Development Team help
- 2 hours a month helping prepare the monthly Child Protection Policy email that goes out to all staff. This would involve using Google docs.
- Administrative Support for the Care Database (a background check is required) and the Child & Family Development Team (5-10 hours/week)
- Fluent French speaker to proofread documents for the Haiti site.
- Fluent Spanish speaker to help with translation of training materials, and other documents given to the Spanish speaking sites.
- Interested? Contact Erick Mowery at firstname.lastname@example.org
General Office Help
- Short Term Commitment: Label 500 books for the India School Library
- Various times throughout the year: Data entry, filing, mailings, and special project work.
- Interested? Contact email@example.com
Back2Back Cincinnati (location: Downtown Cincinnati)
Back2Back Cincinnati is seeking volunteers who are passionate about serving our local community by working with youth. We have many ways that you can become involved, with options that span from working one-on-one with students to organizing materials for programming. There is a place for everyone’s gifts to be utilized going into the 2021-2022 school year. Opportunities include:
- Tutoring: You will be matched with a student, grade K-12, for individualized tutoring. This will be based on student needs, your background, interests and experience. You do not need to be a teacher to apply.
- Program Support: Back2Back Cincinnati will be running a holistic after school program for students K-12. Holistic care looks like support for students through meeting their Spiritual, Physical, Educational, Emotional, and Social needs. It is essential to our programming to find consistent and safe adults who are passionate about working hands-on with students and Back2Back Staff.
- Educational Supply Donation: We are in great need of materials and supplies for the upcoming school year. If interested, we can provide you with a supply sheet to show where you can be the most helpful.
- Interested? Contact Hanna Firstenberger at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quit your day job, and come change the world!
Looking for an internship?
Use your passion for orphans to inspire your career path!