Position Title: Back2Back Learn Coordinator
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Reports to: Employee Relations Director
Works closely with: Employee Relations Team, Executive Direction, Informational Technology Director, Child Development Team, Site Directors, Content Managers, and Content Experts
Position summary: Use, maintain and improve the Back2Back Learn platform to deliver critical training to Back2Back staff and partners and help the ministry accomplish its mission and vision as an equipped and unified team.
- Provide excellent customer service and support to global Back2Back staff and partners, being willing to go the extra mile and work outside normal routines in order to meet needs.
- Manage the Back2Back Learn user profile database, ensuring among other things that correct roles, group assignments, course assignments, and manager assignments are given to each user.
- Manage the My Bulletin and calendar sections of Back2back Learn to facilitate effective organizational communication.
- Monitor and administer the ongoing usage of the Back2Back Learn platform, being willing to track down problems and develop creative solutions.
- Help to prioritize and facilitate the building of new Back2back Learn course content through processes that include but are not limited to filtering content creation requests, assigning Content Experts to Content Managers, facilitating the filming of content.
- Develop and maintain a team of ministry partners that fully fund the position.
Required education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with WordPress preferred
- Experience in web development helpful
- Experience in curriculum development helpful
Required skills and abilities:
- Commit to Back2Back’s mission and vision.
- Adhere to and share the Back2Back Statement of Faith, Cultural Values, and Standards of a Staff Member.
- Operate with basic competency in Microsoft Office and Google Apps.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Work independently and efficiently to coordinate and execute systems and process.
- Communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Prioritize and develop relationships by showing compassion, using active listening skills, being socially perceptive, and encouraging others in their calling and roles.
- Understand and be sensitive to those of other cultures, personalities, functions and skills.
- Demonstrate high reliability through timeliness and execution of responsibilities.
- Be proactive and demonstrate resiliency by adapting to a constantly changing environment
- Handle conflict in an honoring and truthful manner.
- Maintain confidentiality.
This job description is intended to convey essential information about the scope and requirements of the position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, duties or responsibilities associated with the role. Staff may be assigned tasks other than those specifically listed in this description in order to further the goals of the role or of the organization.
If you’re interested in this role, click the button below: