1. A successful year of ministry through mission trips sending 2031 mission trip guests across all sites.
2. God’s faithfulness to orphans and vulnerable children.
3. Celebrating one full year serving Haiti alongside 235 mission trip guests – 100 more than we hoped for!
4. The provision of family-style housing through the India Hope Campus completed in record time in just under 3 months.
5. Growth in the foster-care program in Mexico with 20 trained families and 11 children placed in a loving home.
6. Growth in the provision of more family-based care with the focus on the holistic needs of the individual child.
7. An increase of 149 new child sponsors meeting the needs of the children we serve across the world.
8. A committed group of advocates who serve alongside us through prayer.
9. Churches, businesses, schools and families using their networks to advocate for the orphan and vulnerable children we serve.
10. A 63%-funded Trés Reyes Community Center in Cancun, Mexico, meeting needs as we begin to expand our outreach efforts to the community.
From our table to yours, we give thanks for the encouragement and generosity of our Back2Back extended family. We give thanks to God for His blessings this year. Happy Thanksgiving!