Position Title: Site Project Manager
Location: Monterrey, Mexico
Reports to: Monterrey Site Director
Works closely with: Site Staff, Captains, US Development Director, and US Operations Director
Position summary: Plan and implement construction and repair projects on the campuses of Back2Back Ministries and its Ministry Partners.
- Develop and maintain a team of ministry partners that fully fund the position.
- High communication with Captain
- Manage the funds assigned to the projects & Special Projects.
- Manage projects from beginning to end at Ministry Partner’s site
- High communication with Masons at Construction Site.
- Come up with a plan that can be followed by the Captain to execute with Mission Trip Participants that are coming to assist with projects and activities in our ministry sites.
- Meet with Captains on an individual basis to ensure they come up with a solid plan for working with the directors of each children’s home and that they are following through with this plan.
- Meet with the Captains as a group to ensure updates and information is shared among the team.
- Assist in the planning and execution of projects at ministry sites
- Ensure tool usage is shared among the captains as needed
- Provide training for Captains.
- Create detailed Income/Expenses Report (see finance controller for report requirements)
- Update Donors and Social Media/Marketing on the project’s progress.
- Project Planning
- Plan projects in advance so they can be completed at the right time.
- Support and provide ideas to captains and coordinators for projects at ministry sites.
- Help determine project supplies. Purchase supplies as needed.
- Assist with repairs and maintenance at ministry sites as needed.
- Work with local contractors and laborers to get work done.
- Plan and complete projects using mission guests. Coordinates with the US Development Office regarding funding needs and project scope clarity.
- Stewardship of all Back2Back’s resources (facility, tools, financial resources, vehicles, etc.)
- Keep track of Back2Back tools and supplies.
- Buy or replace tools and supplies as needed with approval from Site Director
- Help maintain the tool trailer.
- Follow all financial procedures
Required education and experience:
- College Graduate
- Preferred degree in construction management and/or architecture
- Mature Christian
- Minimum 5 years of construction experience
- Fluent in Spanish and in English (verbal and written)
Required skills and abilities:
- Have a clear understanding of and commitment to Back2Back’s mission and vision.
- Adhere to and share the Back2Back Statement of Faith, Cultural Values, and Standards of a Staff Member.
- Operate with basic competency in Gmail, Microsoft Office, and Google Applications.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong network ability
- Highly reliable, dependable
- Efficient with time
- Team Player
- Strong personal integrity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This job description is intended to convey essential information about the scope and requirements of the position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, duties or responsibilities associated with the role. Staff may be assigned tasks other than those specifically listed in this description in order to further the goals of the role or of the organization.