Position Title: Mission Trip Coordinator
Location: US Corporate Office – Mason, Ohio
Reports to: Director of Missions
Works closely with: Mission Team, Site Directors, Finance Coordinator, Marketing, Development
Position summary: To create, support, and manage all aspects of mission trip programming through trip coordination, communication tools, business and individual resource support and community relations
- Coordinate all mission trip logistics
- Create and disseminate all mission trip information
- Develop and support a trip coordinator network
- Creatively work towards meeting mission participation goals based on strategic plan
- Spokesperson for mission sites
- Works with other US office and international staff to coordinate all travel, budget and trip agreement arrangements per Back2Back policy.
- Attend team informational meetings upon request
- Special projects as assigned
- Support ministry-wide events
- Develop and maintain a team of ministry partners that fully fund the position.
Required education and experience:
- College Graduate or equivalent experience
- Mature Christian
Required skills and abilities:
- Have a clear understanding of and commitment to Back2Back’s mission and vision.
- Adhere to and share the Back2Back Statement of Faith, Cultural Values, and Standards of a Staff Member.
- Operate with basic competency in Microsoft Office and Google Applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Able to give clear direction
- Commitment to the mission team
- Handle multiple tasks at one time
- Conceptualize entire vision & mission of Back2Back
- Able to clearly express a calling to ministry.
- Team Player
- Process and task oriented
This job description is intended to convey essential information about the scope and requirements of the position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, duties or responsibilities associated with the role. Staff may be assigned tasks other than those specifically listed in this description in order to further the goals of the role or of the organization.