Position Title: Finance Administrator
Location: Mason, Ohio
Status: Temporary, part-time to full-time (with potential temp to permanent hire)
Reports to: Finance and Human Resources Director
Works closely with: Data Entry Coordinator, Finance Team, Advancement Team, Sponsorship Team
Position summary: Support the donation process by acting as the primary contact for donation related questions and collaborating with the Finance Team through regular administrative processes.
- Handle all donation related calls and/or other correspondence.
- Support the Data Entry Coordinator by communicating donation designations and preferences.
- Coordinate with the Sponsorship Program department regarding sponsorship donations.
- Keep staff and donors updated about company matching opportunities.
- Process and direct mail.
- Provide other administrative support for the finance team as needed.
Required education and experience:
- High School Graduate
- Some admin experience preferred but not required
Required skills and abilities:
- Have a clear understanding of and commitment to Back2Back’s mission and vision.
- Adhere to and share the Back2Back Statement of Faith, Cultural Values, and Standards of a Staff Member.
- Operate with basic competency in Microsoft Office and Google Applications.
- Effective written and verbal communication.
- High quality customer service (donor relations)
- Research questions and solve problems independently
- Strong organization skills
- Flexible to adjust priorities as needed
- Maintain confidentiality.
This job description is intended to convey essential information about the scope and requirements of the position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, duties or responsibilities associated with the role. Staff may be assigned tasks other than those specifically listed in this description in order to further the goals of the role or of the organization.