Position Title: Back2Back Learn Assistant Manager
Location: Mason, OH
Status: Full-Time – 40 hours/week (potential for hybrid remote/in-office)
Reports to: Back2Back Learn Manager
Works closely with: Employee Relations Director, Instructional Designers, volunteer and contract translators, internal content experts, and Site Directors.
Position summary: Support global staff training and development through the creation, translation, and delivery of relevant, engaging content and the management of a user database and content library that will support short and long-term ministry objectives.
- Provide excellent customer service and support to global Back2Back staff and partners, being willing to go the extra mile and work outside normal routines in order to meet needs.
- Manage the content creation process for new Back2Back Learn content. This includes but is not limited to filtering content creation requests, collaborating with Content Owners and Content Experts, facilitating the filming of content, creating White Papers and quizzes, and utilizing course authoring software to compile, write and publish final course materials. Ensure that all content meets minimum quality requirements for both content and user experience.
- Manage the translation process of all B2B Learn content, utilizing translation software and collaborating with staff, volunteers, and contractors.
- Assist the Back2Back Learn Manager in Learning Management System administration processes including but not limited to user management, group management, content management, assignment management and “superadmin” functions.
- Create relevant and timely learning progress reports and provide training and support for sites to create needed reports for their teams.
- Troubleshoot system and user errors and develop and implement solutions.
- Participate actively in Employee Relations Team meetings, team tasks, activities, and events.
- Assist as needed with organizational special events.
- Develop and maintain a team of ministry partners that fully fund the position.
Required education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5 years of related experience.
- Experience in curriculum development preferred.
- Experience in systems management preferred.
Required skills and abilities:
- Have a clear understanding of and commitment to Back2Back’s mission and vision.
- Adhere to and share the Back2Back Statement of Faith, Cultural Values, and Standards of a Staff Member.
- Operate with basic competency in Microsoft Office and Google Applications.
- Operate with proficiency in Articulate Rise, SmartCat, and the Brainier Learning Management System.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Take initiative to identify and meet needs to fill gaps within the system and system content.
- Collaborate highly with others to solve both technical and conceptual challenges.
- Work independently and efficiently to coordinate and execute systems and process.
- Communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Understand and be sensitive to those of other cultures, personalities, functions, and skills.
- Demonstrate high reliability through timeliness and execution of responsibilities.
- Be proactive and demonstrate resilience by adapting to a constantly changing environment.
- Handle conflict in an honoring and truthful manner.
- Maintain confidentiality.
This job description is intended to convey essential information about the scope and requirements of the position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, duties or responsibilities associated with the role. Staff may be assigned tasks other than those specifically listed in this description in order to further the goals of the role or of the organization.
Back2Back Ministries is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults as outlined in the Back2Back Safeguarding Policy. We recognize the effectiveness of safe recruitment and are committed to recruiting candidates who share this commitment to safeguarding.