Position Title: Program Planning Coordinator
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Status: Full Time
Reports to: Back2Back Cincinnati Director
Works closely with: Back2Back Cincinnati Team, Child Development Team
Position summary:Research and develop programs to strengthen the organization in continuous improvement to meet the identified needs of the kids, teens, and adults that the ministry serves in Cincinnati.
- Become as expert in care for orphans, vulnerable children and families
- Implement learning and best practices that consider culture and local regulations for spectrum of care
- Formulate and maintain Cincinnati partnership relationships
- Program planning, delivery and evaluation inclusive of:
- Planning the delivery of the overall program and its activities in accordance with the mission and goals of Back2Back, the needs of the community, and the 5-Point Child Development Plan
- Developing new programming and initiatives to support the changing needs of the community
- Developing long-term goals and objectives to achieve successful outcomes
- Developing an annual budget and operating plan to support the program
- Developing a program evaluation framework to assess the strengths and areas in need of improvement
- Developing forms and records to document program activities
- Collecting relevant information on children and families involved in the program
- Identifying and evaluating the risks associated with program activities and taking appropriate action to manage those risks.
- Collaborate annual site strategic planning in collaboration with annual ministry wide strategic planning
- Case vision and train the staff team so they are empowered to make right and healthy decisions and are able to transfer the shared vision to local partners and partner directors.
- Develop and maintain a team of ministry partners that fully fund the position
- Other duties as assigned
- Develop and maintain a team of ministry partners that fully fund the position.
Required education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in Social Work, Psychology, or community Development
- Trauma Competent Trained
- Experience working with children or families
Required skills and abilities:
- Commit to Back2Back’s mission and vision.
- Adhere to and share the Back2Back Statement of Faith, Cultural Values, and Standards of a Staff Member.
- Operate with basic competency in Microsoft Office and Google Apps.
- Project management abilities
- Ability to manage people through practices such as delegation and clear communication of expectations
- Cultural knowledge and sensitivity
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work on a team as either a leader or support staff
- Ability to problem solve (analytical and evaluative)
- Time management and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Creativity to work within limited resources
- Adaptability to different circumstances and working conditions
- Understanding and practice with theories of trauma and attachment
- Demonstration compassion
- Motivates others
- Listens actively
- Socially perceptive
- Demonstrates good judgment and decision making skills
This job description is intended to convey essential information about the scope and requirements of the position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, duties or responsibilities associated with the role. Staff may be assigned tasks other than those specifically listed in this description in order to further the goals of the role or of the organization.
If you’re interested in this role, click the button below.