New Donation Site:
Frequently Asked Questions
When will this go into effect?
The new donation website is live as of November 14th, 2017.
What do I need to do?
If you have donated to Back2Back before, your information is already in our new system. To avoid creating a duplicate account, use the button below to set up your account. Doing so will allow you to view your donation history and update your credit card information.
- Click the button below. At the “Reset Password” link, enter the email address you use for communication with Back2Back Ministries. (If you’re not sure what email to enter, it’s probably the email address at which you receive updates from Back2Back Ministries. If you need help, contact Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Check your inbox, and click the link in the email you receive. Create your account password.
- Add your credit card information for your recurring donations to continue. In “My Account,” click settings, and then “Credit Cards.”
Why do I need to add my credit card information?
If you have recurring credit card donations, the new system needs to be updated with your payment information. The most secure way is for you to add your credit card in your account.
How does this affect my recurring donations?
Once you set up your account, you can enter your up-to-date credit card information. The recurring donations will continue automatically.
How do I view my donation history?
Currently all donation history from 2017 and later is available in your account on the new site.
There are two options to view donation history
- “Donation history prior to October 2017 & Online donations since October 2017”
- “All donations (including online donations) since October 2017”
To view your donation history:
- Login and click the “Donation” tab under “My Account”
- Click one of the two options listed above
- Click the Filter Button and select date parameters
Can I still give via eCheck online?
You may use a credit or debit card, but the eCheck option will no longer be available online. However, you can contact the Finance Department to set up automatic withdrawal from your checking account. Send an email to email@example.com or call Karen Holliday at 513-754-0300 extension 1707.
If you currently give using eCheck and you change your payment method to credit card, the recurring donations will continue automatically using the credit card. You won’t need to set the donations up again.