Position Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Reports to: Director of Global Training and Resource Center
Works closely with: Creative Director, Marketing Team, Child Development Team
Position summary: Communicate the heart and strategies of Back2Back Ministries Global Training and Resource Center visually in an honoring and compelling way through a variety of deliverables including but not limited to web content, email and social media graphics, magazines, apparel, rack cards, brochures, and training manuals.
- Work independently to gather information and materials related to Global Partnerships and Trauma Informed Care in order to plan concepts, design rough layouts, and final layouts and gain required feedback and approvals.
- Conceptualize ideas and layouts for training materials, promotions, brochures, web ads, samples and other marketing materials.
- Edit existing Trauma Competent Care resource materials based on relevant input from the team.
- Align with standards set forth by Creative Director with photo and video shoots of Trauma Competent Care training and other child development related training material.
- Deliver content through a variety of deliverables including but not limited to web content, email and social media graphics, magazines, apparel, rack cards, brochures, and training manuals.
- Participate with and contribute to the needs and activities of the Training and Resource Center team.
- Develop and maintain a team of ministry partners that fully fund the position.
Required education and experience:
- 4-year university degree in related field or demonstrated role competency
- Spanish fluency preferred but not required
- Have a clear understanding of and commitment to Back2Back’s mission and vision
- Adhere to and share the Back2Back Statement of Faith, Cultural Values, and Standards of a Staff Member
- Embody the character of Back2Back as Relational, Invitational, Approachable, and Relentlessly Hopeful
- Operate with basic competency in Microsoft Office and Google Apps
- Communicate effectively to global, cross-cultural communities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and follow up skills
- Handle numerous tasks and assignments simultaneously
- Highly detail oriented, creating and maintaining consistency among materials
- Problem solving skills
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Cultural humility and the ability to collaborate in an international setting
- Ability to work cooperatively and contribute as a strong team player
- Flexible and teachable; adaptable to change
This job description is intended to convey essential information about the scope and requirements of the position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, duties or responsibilities associated with the role. Staff may be assigned tasks other than those specifically listed in this description in order to further the goals of the role or of the organization
If you’re interested in this role, click the button below.