Position Title: Human Resources Coordinator
Location: Monterrey, Mexico
Status: Part-Time (This position will be combined with another role at the site to make it a full-time position.)
Reports to: Monterrey Human Resources Director
Works closely with: Mexico Site Directors, Mexico Human Resources Team, US Mexico Site Director, US Employee Relations Department, US Human Resources Manager
Position summary: Implement processes and procedures to recruit, select, and support a unified and equipped staff team, empowering staff to fulfill their calling and the organization to fulfill its mission and vision.
- Develop and maintain a team of ministry partners that fully fund the position.
- Recruit and retain top talent
- Lead the selection and onboarding of the right staff the New Staff Process which includes conducting and coordinating interviews, investigating references, collecting feedback, administering assessments, and more.
- Coordinate onboarding logistics for nationals and expatriate staff to meet legal and organizational requirements of employment.
- Conduct exit surveys and interviews to learn from staff member experiences and work to prevent future undesirable turnover.
- Collaborate with the Human Resources Team to strategically project 2-5 year staffing needs.
- Ensure that every staff member has clarity in their role with an updated, clear job description.
- Enforce Back2Back policies and make recommendations for future policy changes.
- Prepare and format reports, presentations, program materials, and other documents as necessary to support role functions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required education and experience:
- College Graduate
- Proven experience leading and developing others.
- Mature Christian
- Fluent in Spanish and in English (verbal and written)
Required skills and abilities:
- Have a clear understanding of and commitment to Back2Back’s mission and vision.
- Adhere to and share the Back2Back Statement of Faith, Cultural Values, and Standards of a Staff Member.
- Operate with basic competency in Gmail, Microsoft Office, and Google Applications.
- Work independently and efficiently to coordinate and execute systems and processes.
- Analyze, evaluate, and solve problems creatively with limited resources.
- Communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Prioritize and develop relationships by showing compassion, using active listening skills, being socially perceptive, and encouraging others in their calling and roles.
- Understand and be sensitive to those of other cultures, personalities, functions, and skills.
- Demonstrate high reliability through timeliness and execution of responsibilities.
- Be proactive and demonstrate resiliency by adapting to a constantly changing environment.
- Demonstrate good judgment and discernment in decision making.
- Handle conflict in an honoring and truthful manner.
- Maintain confidentiality.
This job description is intended to convey essential information about the scope and requirements of the position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, duties or responsibilities associated with the role. Staff may be assigned tasks other than those specifically listed in this description in order to further the goals of the role or of the organization.