Position Title: Administrator for Child and Family Development Team
Location: Mason, OH
Reports to: Child and Family Development Team Director
Works closely with: Child and Family Development Team, Child and Family Development Site Staff
Position summary: Support and strengthen the Child and Family Development team by utilizing administrative and organizational skills to help complete team and corporate projects and initiatives.
- Assist with Child and Family Development projects and project teams as requested, including assisting with project coordination, completing assigned project tasks, taking meeting notes, and communicating with project team members.
- Perform administrative functions such as organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, and updating databases.
- Act as a point of contact between the Child and Family Development Team and other Back2Back staff.
- Proofread and format newly created materials.
- Assist with preparation for and coordination of training events.
- Schedule and attend meetings as requested.
- Protect children and families by maintaining confidentiality when working in the Care Database.
- Develop and maintain a team of ministry partners that fully fund the position.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required education and experience:
- College Graduate
- Mature Christian
- Project coordination or other job related experience preferred
Required skills and abilities:
- Have a clear understanding of and commitment to Back2Back’s mission and vision.
- Adhere to and share the Back2Back Statement of Faith, Cultural Values, and Standards of a Staff Member.
- Operate with competency in Microsoft Office and Gmail/Google Applications, and willing to learn other technology.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Set and adjust priorities, with the ability to multitask.
- Be highly reliable and dependable in all work responsibilities
- Act efficiently with available time and resources
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Take initiative and be proactive.
- Operate as a Team player.
- Demonstrate teachability and a desire to learn.
- Act with strong personal integrity.
This job description is intended to convey essential information about the scope and requirements of the position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, duties or responsibilities associated with the role. Staff may be assigned tasks other than those specifically listed in this description in order to further the goals of the role or of the organization.
Back2Back Ministries is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults as outlined in the Back2Back Safeguarding Policy. We recognize the effectiveness of safe recruitment and are committed to recruiting candidates who share this commitment to safeguarding.