Position: Back2Back Learn Manager
Location: Mason, OH
Reports to: Employee Relations Director
Works closely with: Employee Relations Team, Executive Director, Information Technology Director, Child Development Team, Content Owners, and Content Experts
Position summary: Utilizing the Back2Back Learn system, collaborate with and lead Content Owners and Content Experts to develop and deliver key learning paths in order to guide global staff development so that the ministry can accomplish its mission and vision as an equipped and unified team. Collaborate with Global Partnerships to share content externally with both the non-profit and for-profit sectors.
- Provide excellent customer service and support to global Back2Back staff and partners, being willing to go the extra mile and work outside normal routines in order to meet needs.
- Manage the Back2Back Learn system including but not limited to the user database and group database.
- Act as a project manager to lead the development of new Back2Back Learn content. This includes but is not limited to filtering content creation requests, collaborating with Content Owners and Content Experts, facilitating the filming of content, facilitating translation, creating White Papers and quizzes, and compiling and publishing final course materials.
- Act as a Content Owner as required to ensure the development of key content.
- Ensure that all content meets minimum quality requirements for both content and user experience.
- Conduct needs analysis and confer with directors around the organization to determine knowledge and skills gaps within all levels of staff. Prioritize and propose the development of course curriculum to address these gaps.
- Build content for Back2Back Learn in both Articulate Rise and the Brainier Learning Management System.
- Propose and implement continuing improvements to the Back2Back Learn system.
- As assigned, serve as a Community of Practice coordinator, facilitating meetings, taking notes, and guiding application.
- Create user and group progress reports as required.
- Troubleshoot system and user errors and develop and implement solutions.
- Deliver strategic information through the My Bulletin and calendar sections of Back2Back Learn to facilitate effective organizational communication.
- Assist as needed with organizational special events.
- Participate actively in Employee Relations Team meetings, team tasks, activities, and events.
- Develop and maintain a team of ministry partners that fully fund the position.
Required education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5 years of related experience.
- Experience in curriculum development preferred.
Required skills and abilities:
- Have a clear understanding of and commitment to Back2Back’s mission and vision.
- Adhere to and share the Back2Back Statement of Faith, Cultural Values, and Standards of a Staff Member.
- Operate with basic competency in Microsoft Office and Google Applications.
- Operate with proficiency in Articulate Rise and the Brainier Learning Management System.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Take initiative to identify and meet needs to fill gaps within the system and system content.
- Collaborate highly with others to solve both technical and conceptual challenges.
- Work independently and efficiently to coordinate and execute systems and process.
- Communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Prioritize and develop relationships by showing compassion, using active listening skills, being socially perceptive, and encouraging others in their calling and roles.
- Understand and be sensitive to those of other cultures, personalities, functions, and skills.
- Demonstrate high reliability through timeliness and execution of responsibilities.
- Be proactive and demonstrate resilience by adapting to a constantly changing environment.
- Handle conflict in an honoring and truthful manner.
- Maintain confidentiality.
This job description is intended to convey essential information about the scope and requirements of the position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, duties or responsibilities associated with the role. Staff may be assigned tasks other than those specifically listed in this description in order to further the goals of the role or of the organization.
If you’re interested in this role, click the button below: