Location: Cincinnati, OH
Status: Full Time
Reports to: Back2Back Cincinnati Director
Works closely with: Back2Back Cincinnati staff
Position summary: This position enhances Back2Back Cincinnati’s effectiveness by providing secretarial and office service support for the Site Director and assisting with Back2Back Cincinnati ministry opportunities.
- Types all correspondence, reports and specifications with accuracy. Proofread and revise input as needed.
- Coordinates meetings and other administrative duties as assigned.
- Protect confidentiality of staff, children, and ministry partners.
- Routinely communicates with all employees.
- Collaborate with appropriate internal resources.
- Work with staff to formulate and accomplish strategies for achieving organization growth goals.
- Spend time in caregiving roles within partnership organizations where appropriate.
- Determines priority of work assignments and processes in a prompt manner as directed.
- Assist as needed with organizational special events.
- Develop and maintain a team of ministry partners that fully fund the position.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required education and experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Required skills and abilities:
- Have a clear understanding of and commitment to Back2Back’s mission and vision.
- Adhere to and share the Back2Back Statement of Faith, Cultural Values, and Standards of a Staff Member.
- Operate with basic competency in Microsoft Office and Google Applications.
- Highly organized, detail and quality oriented and is able to manage and execute multiple projects to meet deadlines.
- Experience in technical writing, editing, and proofreading, good graphics and layout talent.
- Ability to present new ideas effectively and provide excellent customer service
- Polished and professional customer contact skills.
- A self-starter.
- Maintain confidentiality.
This job description is intended to convey essential information about the scope and requirements of the position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, duties or responsibilities associated with the role. Staff may be assigned tasks other than those specifically listed in this description in order to further the goals of the role or of the organization.