Join Back2Back Ministries at the Christian Alliance for Orphans Summit in Eden Prarie, Minnesota April 29-30, 2010. The Summit is fast approaching! Like no other event nationwide, Summit has become the gathering point and training hub for Christians committed to adoption, foster care and global orphans.
Something for Everyone…Whether a newcomer to church orphan ministry or a veteran, Summit VI will help build vision, resources and practical know-how for effective ministries: Headline plenary speakers including John Piper, Tom Davis, Al Mohler, and other national leaders, as well as compelling voices from the global church. Music and personal sharing from Mary Beth and Steven Curtis Chapman, and special performances by Peder Eide and the Desparation Band.
– More than 50 workshops delivering nuts-and-bolts for adoption, foster care and global orphan programs – designed for both laymen and leadership.
– Orphan care resources for church ministries, as well as personal orphan care and adoption journeys.
– 5 Hague-credit breakout sessions.
– Networking with respected adoption, global orphan and foster care organizations
For more information, visit Christian Alliance for Orphans, Summit VI
For questions please email email@example.com
We need your help sharing this opportunity with your church community and others that share a calling to care for orphans.
HERE ARE 5 WAYS YOU CAN SHARE SUMMIT VI:
1. Put up this free poster in your church or ministry
2. Write a blog post or article for your church (or personal) website
3. Offer this bulletin insert to your church leadership
4. Share this email with a friend from another church
5. Personally invite 3 people to join you at Summit