Position: Site Staff
Position Description: Works with Site Director and team to fulfill the vision and mission of B2B at the Site.
Primary Relationships: Reports to Site Director.
- Building Ministry Partner Relationships
- Develop and sustain “partnership” relationship with children, families and communities where we serve.
- Spend regular time interacting with children and families to build a foundation for ministry
- Identify needs of ministry partners and bridge needs with donor resources
- Assist with on-going maintenance needs in the homes and communities where we serve
- Correspond with donors i.e. thank you’s, updates, and general communication. Collaborate with the U.S. office team
- Assist captains and coordinators as needed or requested
- Mission Team Support
- Receive and host missions teams
- Coordinate details for scheduling
- Facilitate evening debriefing
- Plan work projects (both ongoing and/or with upcoming teams)
- Supervise and/or run work projects with visiting missions teams
- Arrange and assist with transportation of visitors to and from airport
- Facilitate Day-Trips as needed/requested
- Collaborate with food coordinator to plan for and help prep meals for teams
- Purchase food, materials and supplies as needed/requested
- Research, set-up, and pay for field trips
- Develop Local Partnerships
- Raise awareness of Back2Back and local needs through meeting with local businesses, churches, hotels, etc.
- Work with local organizations to facilitate donations for Ministry Partners
- Work with Back2Back volunteers
- Steward all B2B resources (facility, tools, financial resources, vehicles, etc.)
- Assist with interviewing, selecting, training and overseeing of interns and summer staff
*Not all Back2Back staff will be required to do all of the above, but to at least learn and be able to do everything listed.
- Clear understanding of the vision and mission of B2B.
- Ability to manage projects “project management”
- Ability to manage people through practices such as delegation and clear communication of expectations
- Ability to administrate financial resources
- Language ability (English and Spanish)
- Cultural knowledge and sensitivity
- Strong leadership
- Ability to problem solve (analytical and evaluative)
- Ability to be responsible for a team, children, and or supporting staff
- Effective time management
- Strong communication skills (verbal, and written)
- Ability to work on a team as a leader and or a support staff
- Ability to manually lift up to 35 pounds as needed to assist with projects and various tasks
- Relocate to international site for agreed upon timeframe
- Mature Christian
- University Degree
- Management Experience
- Mission Field Experience Preferred