Position: Finance/Payroll Coordinator
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Reports to: Finance Controller
Position summary: Performs daily bookkeeping tasks and other assigned financial processes to support the work of the Financial Controller and Finance Department.
- Enters all invoices and reimbursements.
- Journal Entries for deposits.
- Inputs Payroll Journal Entries.
- Initiates Transfer Request through Bank.
- Runs Checks.
- Prepares Invoices and Reimbursements.
- Assists with monthly closes.
- Sends monthly reports according to process.
- Processes Payroll information.
- Enters all invoices and reimbursements in NetSuite.
- Analyzes and reviews accounts at month end.
- State Licensing Prep.
- Processes Benefits information.
- ID Human Resource Needs.
- Establishes role accountability, compensation.
- Supplemental Data Entry.
Required education and experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with Accounting Software
- Experience with Payroll Processing Company
Required skills and abilities:
- Have a clear understanding of and commitment to Back2Back’s mission and vision.
- Adhere to and share the Back2Back Statement of Faith, Cultural Values, and Standards of a Staff Member.
- Operate with basic competency in Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel.
- Work independently and efficiently to coordinate and execute systems and process.
- Analyze, evaluate, and solve problems creatively with limited resources.
- Communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Prioritize and develop relationships by showing compassion, using active listening skills, being socially perceptive, and encouraging others in their calling and roles.
- Understand and be sensitive to those of other cultures, personalities, functions, and skills.
- Demonstrate high reliability through timeliness and execution of responsibilities.
- Be proactive and demonstrate resiliency by adapting to a constantly changing environment.
- Demonstrate good judgment and discernment in decision making.
- Handle conflict in an honoring and truthful manner.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Conceptualizing the entire vision and philosophy of the
- Apply marketing skills to the ministry.
- Stay organized in a demanding and changing environment.
This job description is intended to convey essential information about the scope and requirements of the position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, duties or responsibilities associated with the role. Staff may be assigned tasks other than those specifically listed in this description in order to further the goals of the role or of the organization.
If you’re interested in this role, click the button below.